[Gpdd] MISC: Biting Piggy; also Speedy and Sassy Suzy

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 01:17:37 EDT 2004

Hi Jim,
       It seems that your little guy and girl are having a time of it, and,
as you said, so soon after Koko's death. Has Speedy perked up since his
surgery? I've been concerned about both him and Suzy though I haven't seen any
further word from you. Hope no news is, in this case, good news.
       I must admit, I really enjoy your guinea pig adventure stories. (But
not news of illnesses or tumors.) They come to life on the page. Tell those
little ones of yours that they need to recover so we can continue to read about
them and their moments of "acting out."
       Ebeneezer said to tell Speedy that if he's still feeling down in the
dumps and lacking energy that he might enjoy part of an ear of fresh corn. Ebe
finds he can recline his head on one part while enjoying a nibble every now
and then just by semi- turning his head. No need even to get up. (Ebe seems to
be in a reflective spring time mood.)
       Yeah -- the old Morton Salt boxes should have prepared us all for life
with their slogan: When it rains it pours.
       We wish you and yours well -- health and well being to all guinea pigs
and their Slaves.

Alge