[Gpdd] MISC: replies to posts

bwk keiper at hiwaay.net
Wed Apr 21 01:52:29 EDT 2004

Chris, it is so wonderful to hear about Cleo. It is great when surgery is a success.
Please let us know what the lab tests reveal.

Dana, I am so jealous, I would love to attend the pignic, but I am too far away. I
know you all will have a great time.

Erin, your piggie song made me smile. I sing silly made-up songs to mine all the
time. Most of the time it is the song, "this little piggy went to market, this little
piggie stayed home..."

Leah, Brownie's new setup is great! She is a lucky, lucky little girl. Thanks for
sharing the url. The two of you both make really cute bunnies!

I would love having free-range piggies if mine would potty train. During floor time
with mine it is peepee city. After about a week of free range pigs I could just toss
down some seed and probably grow my own grass and greens indoors. Ha ha!

Donna, congrats on your new addition!

Georgina, I am so sorry about Paddington. It makes me want to cry. At least he had
your love for a little while. I am so very, very sorry.

I am also so sad to read about Kali. Bless her little heart. Dawnda, please accept my
condolences.

Blessings, Bethany