[Gpdd] MISC.... Tornado experience with piggies

James & Margaret Lynn jimmarg.lynn at juno.com
Thu Apr 22 08:59:29 EDT 2004

Hi Susi,

I just read the GPDD about your time in the basement along with your
piggies, family, dogs, cats, neighbors, etc. during the recent tornados
in your area.

It was ironic that you sent this to the GPDD because a few days ago I
sent pictures of my piggies to you and I remembered that your postal
address was in the Tulsa area.  So, when I was watching  the weather
channel and saw that your area was having some severe storms along with
tornados I thought about you and hoped that you and all your critters
were safe.

Probably this was the first time that some of the "storm cellar people"
had experienced guinea pigs.  There is something about piggies that does
have a calming effect on people.  Maybe all storm cellars should be
equipped with piggies.  (just kidding)

Best wishes.........and hope your weather will be better the rest of the
spring and summer.

Jim.........Abby, Sassy Suzy, Speedy, and Ginger