[Gpdd] HEALTH Shaggy not eating

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Thu Apr 22 14:07:58 EDT 2004

Rachel-
Yes, please get Shaggy to a vet asap - something is
definitely wrong. And please keep us informed, we
want to know what you find out. In the meantime
we will keep you and Shaggy in our piggie prayers.
Healing piggie hugs'n'kisses,
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff and Lil' Whistle

Marion-
I think the Preferred Vet List is a great idea, if
someone doesn't already have one. If they do, we
need to know about it. And it could be divided
into Exotics and Regular. Because although our
local vet isn't a specialized exotics guy, he's
a great dr and I would recommend him for basic
care, especially in this area where we don't
have an Exotics without at least a 30 minute
drive.
Susi and the OP's