[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] <karate pigs>

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 23:23:15 EDT 2004

Hi Susi and the Karate Pigs!

I think I know what you're talking about! Piglet and especially Pooh Bear have tickly spots right under their tummies near their back legs! All you need to do is give 'em a couple pokes and they jump on their sides and purr and squeal as they karate kick you!! But after a bit they give me that "hey stop that! It's not funny anymore!!" look. Too cute.

Lauren, Piglet and Pooh

Sometimes, I think
out of frustration, LW will leap in the air and
kick sideways with a back leg, just like a karate
kick! I don't know what would follow, because whenever
I see him do this I crack up and he evaporates! He
does this toward Snowy, and I actually saw her do it
once toward him!  Have the Okie Piggies become the
Karate Pigs?