[Gpdd] Misc: Back Again

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Apr 23 19:13:34 EDT 2004

Hi Laura,
      Perhaps Dr. Carey is fine with guinea pigs. One of the ways to find out
is to ask him/her. Many vets with limited experience with guinea pigs will
direct you elsewhere. Perhaps your parents might call and inquire. Two of my
local vets offices directed me elsewhere for anything more than nail or teeth
trimming.

Good luck,

Alge and the "Three Jolly Rodents" (who are frowning and muttering about
being dismissed as "just rodents" which, technically, they aren't. They adopted
their group nickname as a protest against rodent discrimination.  :)