[Gpdd] Health Re: Allergies

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 21:00:08 EDT 2004

I have grown really allergic to my piggies, too---not just the rash and
sneezing, but also asthma.  I have tried every antihistamine on the market.  Leah
mentioned using towels as bedding with Brownie Bear.  I use Carefresh and still
have problems.  Could Leah or anyone else who uses towels please let me know
how they do it?  Do you use towels AND newspaper?  Or towels and hay?  Or just
towels?  How often do you change the towels?  And do you then shake them out
outside and throw them in the wash?  I am seriously thinking about switching
to towels, as after less than a week, I think the Carefresh might develop mold
from getting wet, just as newspapers would.  And my mom and I are SEVERELY
allergic to mold.

Thanks so much for your responses, in advance.  (And my guinea pig "movie
stars" thank you, too!)

Love and WHEEEEEEEEEEEKS,

Alyssa and the guinea pig movie stars
http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms