[Gpdd] [CARE] Shaving Clarification

dardeb206 at aol.com dardeb206 at aol.com
Sun Aug 1 19:08:19 EDT 2004

Hello Fellow Slaves,
My angel & I have been catching up on digests. Shortly I will be going on
Holidays for 10 days and have my Parents taking care of My LIttle Ginger Girl. I
will miss her terribly for all the reasons that you would miss yours. I'll be
making the 'List' of Daily to-dos and of course this will include spot
cleaning and thoroughly cleaning my Sweethearts Coroplast cage. Heres my question
because I can never remember which shavings are good and which are bad.
I use Carefresh mostly-which I believe to be good.
Is it pine or cedar that is not good for their breathing?? I would not want
any harm to come to my angel as she'll already think i'VE  abandoned
her......sniff.
I'll have to bring her back a special souveneir such as an exta special salt
lick.
P.s. I keep seeing other guinea pigs and wondering if it would be the best
thing to do and get her a companion or not. I pose all to inform me of any pros
and cons on having 2 females and which shavings,e tc are best for our buddies.

Sincere Thanks,

 Servant Deb & 'Ginger'