[Gpdd] [Misc]Cocoa and Mocha have moved to LA

Sasha Yates raya07 at mac.com
Mon Aug 2 00:07:03 EDT 2004

Hi GPDD,

       Sasha here.  I just wanted to let you all know that I was able to
transport my guinea pigs Cocoa and Mocha safely to their new homes in Los
Angeles from Hawaii.  I was able to check them in at the airport in Honolulu
and bring them in the cabin with me. The Delta airline workers were
wonderful.  I thought I would have a problem with them but it was no problem
at all.  If anyone is ever considering moving from Hawaii with guinea pigs,
Delta is the only airlines that will allow them in the plane with you. I
want to thank everyone who gave me caring advice and support when I was
worried about how I would get my piggies to California a couple of months
ago.  We are settled in our new home and Cocoa and Mocha are quite happy in
their new 2-story C & C condo.

      Wheeeks,
                Sasha, Cocoa Tiramisu and Mocha Latte