[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: Would I do ANY less?

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 15:04:30 EDT 2004

It is a difficult time at the moment because our little guy, George the
guinea pig, is not well. I hope you all will say a little prayer for him and maybe
God might just let him have some more days with us. I also thank Carol,
Angel's, George's wife's mother, for her plea to the readers of the GPDD. With that
said, I KNOW how badly Julia is feeling for blaming herself to some degree for
the crossing over of her beloved TIMOTHY. I do offer my most sincere
condolences to her on his crossing but offer this to her...Had you not loved him as
you had he never would have lived the life he had with every happiness he could
have shared with you and his brother/sister. Your DILIGENCE CARING and LOVE
would stand to have you do NO LESS than you did for him to make him healthy. YOU
did nothing less than ANY one of us would do. Only God knows when your little
guy will be called to cross the bridge, WE simply do what out heart feels and
all we can to help them stay. So PLEASE do not feel you did anything wrong or
did ANYTHING to have led to TIMOTHY'S crossing. What you HAVE DONE is loved
him so much you could never stand to see him sick in any way, and THAT is no
less than any of us would do. God bless him on the other side of the bridge and
KNOW that he will be looking for you always there.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy (today I ask for you to
please say his name in your prayers, thank you)