[Gpdd] CARE - millet & portable cages

Paula dyheli at toledointernet.net
Thu Aug 5 18:53:07 EDT 2004

Chris's suggestion to build the portable pen out of panels and cable ties is an excellent one! It is cheaper than a prefabricated pen and much safer.

Unless you buy the one that is big enough to keep a dog in (and way more expensive) the ones they market for guinea pigs, rabbits, etc are low enough that a determined pig can make it over as I learned when my piggie Fluffy decided to reveal his secret identity as superpig and leapt over it in a single bound!  So much for keeping my boys protected.

Paula (Mom to Tom and the pigs Rex and Fluffy)