[Gpdd] [HEALTH] <RE: Tansy and her babies>

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 13:27:03 EDT 2004

UGHH! That is sad and disgusting. Guinea pigs have
been in Europe for hundreds of years- you think vets
would know something about them by now! ughh. I'm so
glad you went for a second opinion and are going to
send the vet the bill. I think that is the right thing
to do. BTW, what were the questions the woman from
Cavy Trust told you to ask? Even if you don't find a
top notch cavy vet near you, ask the woman from Cavy
Trust whether a vet from Cavy Trust would be able to
take calls from or contact your vet when something
like that happens again.
Best of luck with your mamma pig and the babies,
Lauren, Piglet and Pooh

=====
Tens of millions of healthy companion animals are euthanized each year in the U.S. Adopt a homeless pet. Have your pets spayed and neutered.

Join the Guinea Pig Rescue Transport Group!