[Gpdd] Announcement--Molly is a Mama!

Debbie Ganley debg43 at ij.net
Fri Aug 6 16:40:19 EDT 2004

Molly had 4 beautiful little Abby babies on Monday, 8/2--3 with dark brown & white hair, one with light brown & white, & all too cute!  It's amazing watching them grow, just in the past few days, & Molly is a wonderful mom--likes her time out of the house (like any new mom!) with Aunt Potter, but can hear the babies slightest sound a mile away!  We're definately keeping the light brown one--he/she is the politest little thing, so if she's a girl she'll be (Princess) Diana--if a boy, he'll be (Prince) William--definately regal!  I think I have good homes for the other's.    Deb, Potter, Molly & the Quads!