[Gpdd] [Health]Re: Crying when pooping

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 15:03:05 EDT 2004

Hi Brenda

My little male pig has started whinning when he poops
too. The boys had a UTI when they were born, but they
have all been through antibiotics. Only one of them
whines some. I thought it was another UTI until I
watched close and he wasn't peeing when he would make
any noises.
I have had all the boys to the vet and he couldn't
find anything wrong with them. I have tried to get him
to eat dandelion to soften his stools, but he is a
picky eater too.
I guess the stools could be putting pressure on his
bladder when they come through causing some pain.
Especially if they are on the large size.
I will be interested in other responses to this
question as well. I have had close to 30 pigs over the
years and I have never had this problem before now.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven