[Gpdd] [Health]Re: Crying when pooping

Brenda bunner77 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 12:56:59 EDT 2004

Janet - That would make sense as we are trying to teach Frasier not to pull
and eat at the carpet but not having a lot of success. This weekend we'll
either be pulling up the carpet or putting down one of those clear plastic
carpet runners to keep him from doing that. Thanks very much for this
information and will let everyone know if this solves the problem.

To Jenni - I'm not sure my post went through and I apologize if I'm
repeating myself but wanted you to know how sorry I was to hear of
Beethoven's passing. It is so difficult losing a little one. I read about
all the passing of our gp friends and always end up crying. I hope you feel
better soon and know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Brenda