[Gpdd] (HEALTH) Beethoven

Mary Destatte mdstretch at tbbs.net
Thu Aug 12 19:47:17 EDT 2004

  Hi Jenni.  I'm a little behind on my digest reading so if I am off on my
  timing bear with me.  My stretch was having the same problem as Beethoven
is
  in December and I took him to the vet who did exrays and found that he had
  stones.  He would not work with me on the payment on the surgery and
  therefore I was forced to find another vet to do the surgery.  It took me
  month to find one who would do the surgery and he had lost at least 1
pound
  and was suffering the whole time.  It broke my heart.  He made through the
  surgery but his health had gone down too much and he died the next day.
  Please do not wait to have exrays and start now to be aggressive in his
  treatment.  I bought some critical care but it came a couple of days after
  lost him.  I believe that it should be part of an emergency kit that we
keep
  on hand for out little ones.  I hope that Beethoven is doing okay and look
  forward to more updates.

  Mary D. (mom to angel, stinky and tigger)
  mldstretch at toltbbs.com