[Gpdd] (MISC:) Re: George

Mary Destatte mdstretch at tbbs.net
Thu Aug 12 23:18:55 EDT 2004

I've been catching up on my GPDD reading and I just read your post of August
5.  I just wanted you and Joseph to know how much my heart goes out you and
my prayers for healing for George.  I'm so sorry for be so late in lateeing
you know.  I know how hard it if for you with what is happening.  I lost my
Stretch in January and it is so hard to stand by and feel so helpless
sometimes.  Joseph has been there for so many of us during our hard times
and I wish that I could take the pain that you both feel for George.  May
God be with you both and especially with George at this time.

Mary D. (mom to angel, stinky, tigger and remembering buddy, little squirt
and stretch)
mdstretch at toltbbs.com