[Gpdd] Announcement: Jenni is without power/ will email soon

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Aug 14 18:16:13 EDT 2004

Hi All,
       I spoke with Beethoven's Jenni last PM. She was able to leave work a
little early because of Hurricane Charley. Wow -- I even got to "hear"
Hurricane Charley. (Ohio didn't seem to be such a bad place to be last night!) I also
talked to her today -- they weathered the storm but are without power and it's
stifflingly hot there. No A/C and no online. Not to mention what's happening
to the contents of their refrigerator and that of those of everyone else
caught in the heat and power outage.
       Jenni asked that I thank all you wonderful people who have written to
her since the loss of her Beethoven. Your emails have meant so much. GPDD
people are truly a great group, she said. (We know that, tho, don't we?  ;)
       I have not managed to write individually to all the people who write
to me following Ebeneezer's death, but you have no idea how much your words and
emails meant to me. And I thank each of you.
       But back to Jenni and Beethoven: she is more up to writing now and
wants to write to all of you whose concern and sympathy has meant so much, but
because of the power outage now (they don't know how long before power will be
restored) she cannot write. Know that she wants to and that she will as soon as
she can.
       Deb G. was also close to Charley so I wish both you, Debbie, and
Jenni, as well as all you others in Charley's path good luck and a speedy recovery
from the damages. Actually, I hope that none of you sustained ANY damage or
injury.

All best,
Alge