[Gpdd] [CARE]Hay

JULIE JACOB jcstepmom28 at msn.com
Sat Aug 14 22:00:16 EDT 2004

I agree that oxbow hay is really good, but it is also pretty pricy to get shipped.

I get no profit from this but I also want to recommend another supplier of hay, yes shipping is expensive, but hay will keep if stored in a cool dry place and not inside plastic.  http://www.kmshayloft.com/hay.html<http://www.kmshayloft.com/hay.html>  She will send you a sample if you ask for one.  I had a sample of bluegrass and timothy hay...and tell you what, the piggies preferred the bluegrass!

Good luck on your hay search!

Julie and the magnificent SEVEN!