[Gpdd] [RESCUE] <need help filling midwest transport legs>

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 11:27:26 EDT 2004

Hi people,
We are trying to secure transport of around 50 of the
200+ MD pigs to Ohio, IN, IL, and IA. We need
experienced cavy people who could help with legs from
Columbus, OH to Indianapolis; as well as people in the
southern Illinois/IN area. For more info check out
posts 331,332 and 334 on the gpig transport page
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gpig_transport). You
can also email me if you are in those areas and may be
able to help. The transport is hopefully going to
happen on Sept. 4/5.
Thanks.
Lauren, Pooh Bear and Piglet

=====
Tens of millions of healthy companion animals are euthanized each year in the U.S. Adopt a homeless pet. Have your pets spayed and neutered.

Join the Guinea Pig Rescue Transport Group!