[Gpdd] Re: Health...Thanks for update on George

jimmarg.lynn at juno.com jimmarg.lynn at juno.com
Sun Aug 22 08:38:41 EDT 2004

Joseph and George:

Thanks for the update on George;  I was thinking about him just a few
days and was wondering how he was doing.  He sounds like a real fighter
and I am sure he will come though this "bump in the road" of his life.
George is soooooo lucky to have such good, understanding, concerned and
doting parents that love him and will go the extra mile to ensure that he
gets good medical care and will soon have his good health back to normal.

Love and wheeks from:

Jim..........Sassy Suzy, Speedy, and Ginger