[Gpdd] health: pig pee

Susan Glancy sglancy at pinn.net
Mon Aug 23 14:30:49 EDT 2004

Hi!  We want to express condolences to the families who have recently lost
their friends.  It really does seem like so many lately...
I have a question regarding the color of pig pee.  I noticed one of our
female's pee is VERY cloudy (actually white).  Is this normal or a sign of
something?  I thought maybe it had to do with something she may have
eaten.
On a funny note, one of our other females who is the "mama" (not by blood
but senority) of the group farted up a storm today!  It was the first time
I've actually heard one fart.  Me and my kids had them outside (the kids are
5 and 3 years old) and poor 'ole Poopsie let 'em rip.  My son really did
name her appropriately-we just didn't know it until today :).  The kids were
rolling with laughter.  Poor embarrased girl!

Sue, Poopsie(the stinky one), Sniffles and Red Archery Girl