[Gpdd] [RESCUE] OK-now I'm BEGGING!!!

lisa.sharpcrew.com lisa at sharpcrew.com
Mon Aug 23 19:53:27 EDT 2004

We are so, so, SO close to getting this piggy-train going out of MD.  70
pigs, people...SEVEN-TEE!!!!!  On their way to better lives.   If you are
anywhere in or near the North Carolina area we (the pigs, rather) NEED
enough drivers (or one driver w/lots of room!!) from Burlington to Concord.
It's under 100 miles-I think about 88.  This is on Saturday August 28.  Drop
off in Burlington should be around 1 or 2 in the afternoon.   PLEASE, it's
one of the only legs needed.

BUT...don't stop reading yet.   Another part of the country that seems to
have dropped of the map is Mississippi.  On Sunday, the 29th we have a need
for these legs:

Meridian to Jackson (about 93 miles) and Jackson to Monroe LA (about 120
miles).  The number of piggies left at this point will be about 30-35'ish.
If you can get them all in your vehicle great, if you need to recruit a
friend to drive a caravan with you, great but WE NEED YOU IN MS!!!!!

There are so many other slaves going way beyond their call...please don't
let these piggies down.  They've suffered enough (I'm on my knees now) in
tiny cages and noisy rooms...not to mention what they went through with THAT
MONSTER that had them in his garage.  Please e-mail me directly as I am the
contact point for transportation.  lisa at sharpcrew.com

Thanks for your time and I hope I get a FLOOD of e-mails soon!

Lisa