[Gpdd] Misc: Bridge: Condolences...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 21:46:18 EDT 2004

For the Slaves of Phoebe, Timothy, and Rose:
I am so Sorry to hear about your Precious Babies
and I apologize for the tardiness of my message,
as I have not been able to keep up with the Digest
like I should. I hope the time that has gone by has
helped you out a bit in the healing process.
Although, I'm sure you will always have a Special
place in your Heart that will melt whenever you
think of your Beloved Friends. I know that Phoebe,
Timothy, and Rose are all playing together at the
Bridge and they are Happy and Whole again...

Please accept our Sincere Condolences from
Brownie Bear and me.

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeps--