[Gpdd] Health - Weird bump on back, help!

lunarbutterfli at comcast.net lunarbutterfli at comcast.net
Mon Aug 23 21:48:39 EDT 2004

Hi everyone...
   I was playing with one of my piggies the other day, Nikki, and I discovered a
weird bump above her left shoulder about 1/2 inch in diameter.  It is hard and
the skin is not red or anything around it.  Otherwise she seems healthy.  One of
my other pigs had a bump once, but it seemed softer and not as hard as this one;
I took him to the vet and it was just a cyst filled with gunk that she drained
and I cleaned.  Does anyone have any ideas what this may be?  I made an
appointment to take her into the vet for next week.  Thanks in advance.

Madi; slave to Trixie, Buffy,
Koko, Nikki, Gadget and, waiting
at the bridge, Gizmo

--