[Gpdd] Care: Banfield

Megan McCullough duckie_3114 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 14:12:21 EDT 2004

Hi Everyone,
First I would like to send my deepest thoughts and sorrow out to all of you wonderful Guinea Pig owners who have lost a Guinea Pig lately.
Second, I would like to send out my love and prayers to all of the sick piggies.

Third, Does anyone know if Banfield Pet Hospital does Guinea Pig checkups. If so, Should I take CoCo there? If not, Does anyone out there know of a good vet for GP's in Sterling/Fairfax Va. Let me know by email or post ASAP. Thanks. And lots of love to all the GP's and owners.

-meg and CoCo
****Hi Courtney****
We miss you lots. Hope all is well with you!