[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Hi, my name is Shelly

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Mon Aug 30 16:51:25 EDT 2004

I just joined the list and I have been a cavy owner for about 2 months
and I just love her. Her name is Reba, I love the TV show Reba, and I
love her music, also my cavy has red hair so that's how I named her. She
has a kiddy pool for an enclosure and 3 large PVC tubes to hide in. I
did some research on the best foods and she is on the Kaytee Forti-Diet
pellets and timothy hay, also some dark greens sometimes. I let her out
everyday and hope my dogs don't get too jealous of the attention she is
getting; I have so many other animals that it would take too long to
list them all. I would have to say though that from my experience so far
with cavies, they are the best small critter pet. Rats are intelligent,
but I rather have a pet that loves to cuddle and lets me know how much
they love it with all the squeaks and purrs.
I better talk about myself just a little, I live in San Antonio Texas, I
am 26 years old and I am an Auto CAD Technician at an engineering co. It
is a good career but my passion has always been animals.