[Gpdd] [Miscellaneous] Off Topic--Help Poultry

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 19:59:07 EST 2004

Please sign the petition to help protect the poultry.

Thanks,
Lisa

Dear Friend,

Strange but true: Poultry - turkeys, chickens, ducks, and geese
- are NOT protected by humane slaughter laws in this country,
even though they make up the overwhelming majority of animals
killed for food in the United States (9 billion a year). Today,
you and I have the power to change that.

To get Congress to amend the law to provide the same basic
protections for poultry that cows, pigs, lambs, and other
livestock have, we need to demonstrate widespread support as
quickly as possible. Join me in signing the Petition for
Poultry. It will only take a minute of your time to help
billions of animals. Click here:

http://hsus.ga4.org/campaign/petition_for_poultry?rk=-7zV74F1HjEfW

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"