[Gpdd] Health:Cloudy urine

Missy Chodoro melissachodoro at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 12:25:17 EST 2004

I sent out this post last week but have not heard a reply from anyone. I have looked in the archives but to no avail. Can someone please help me with this issue? My Lemi leaves chalky white urine stains on the floor of this cage. Why is that happeneing? I have read through Guinea Lynx and it only addressess issues of blood in urine or squealing while peeing and he does not have either of those. Any help would be appreciated.
Melissa and Lemi