[Gpdd] Care: flea bombing

Karenluntw at aol.com Karenluntw at aol.com
Thu Dec 16 15:48:00 EST 2004

Dear Lori:

I know you probably don't want to hear this, but you need to take your
piggies out of your house before you bomb.  Is there a friend you could  intrude on
for a few hours?  You could probably lay some towels down in a  bath tub at a
friends house, and that way the pigs will be contained without  disturbing
your friends.    From my experience with flea bombs, your  basement should be
bombed as well.  Fleas can get through the ventilation  system.  For the health
of your pigs, please take them out of the  house.

Karen:  slave to Rex, Rajah and Rocket