[Gpdd] [MISC] Bud's spa day

labbatesms at comcast.net labbatesms at comcast.net
Thu Dec 16 17:38:38 EST 2004

Hi Carla and Bud!  Hope Bud will soon be better after his "spa" treatments.  My piggies have only had regular baths and it's definitely not one of their favorite things.

Does Bud like Dr. Phil :-)

I would love to see a piggie take a nap!  I've only ever seen my Patches sleep 1 time in the 2 1/2 years that she's been with me.  My herd is WAY to curious about everything to ever be caught napping!  I've fallen asleep holding one of the piggies -- but they have never taken a nap when they are with me.

Steph
Patches, Percy and Scamp