[Gpdd] Announcement - The Admiral has gone on his final voyage

DFHAKES at aol.com DFHAKES at aol.com
Sat Dec 18 13:13:21 EST 2004

Posted by request from Brook Shaffer.

December 18, 2004
ADMIRAL NOAH NEIFERT VON SHAFFER SAILS OVER THE  RAINBOW BRIDGE

Admiral Noah Neifert von Shaffer passed away in his sleep  during the early
hours of December 18, 2004. Admiral Noah was best known for  his years of
commanding the vessel, the *my SWAN SONG*. Upon deciding to  retire, he
trained his human parents, Captain Dale and Mrs. Anita Neifert,  in the ways
of navigation and hostessing, and left them to continue his  legacy at sea.

The Admiral retired to Clearwater, Florida (as is expected  of those who
retire), taking up residence at Cove Cay Country Club where he  lived in a
posh double-wide next door to his new best friends, Elvis Parsley  and
Toblerone (Toby) Boar. There he meet his future pig-wife, Lady Calliope,
with whom he was smitten until the day he died, always handing off the
cantaloupe to her when it was presented. She was several years his junior,
but his patience and spunk made them the perfect couple.

Services  will be held for family only December 24th, Christmas Eve, in
Sebring,  Florida where the Admiral will be laid to rest next to
world-reknowned  medical Diva Pooh Bear Shaffer Dietrich, in beautiful Pooh's

Garden.

Admiral Noah Neifert von Shaffer is survived by his wife-pig  Lady Calliope,
friends Elvis Parsley and Toblerone Boar, his human parents  Dale and Anita
Neifert, and his retirement mom, Brook Shaffer.

Rest  in peace, dear Noah. I hope we served you well during your short stay.
I  wish you smooth waters and much parlsey.

Brook
Calliope, Elvis and  Toby

Regards,

Dana F. Hakes
Chapter Manager
Tampa Bay House  Rabbit Society

Please check out our rabbit information and lists of  adoptable rabbits
at:_www.tampabayhrs.org_ (http://www.tampabayhrs.org/)
_http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/FL92.html_
(http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/FL92.html)

"It  doesn't matter what the kids say. Rabbits are not a box of cereal or a
Disney  video. They WILL get tired of the rabbits and go on to the next toy.
YOU will  have to deal with the consequences."