[Gpdd] Silly, Charlie thanks Secret Santa Piggy

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Dec 18 14:23:42 EST 2004

Tee hee hee --
       Charlie here, Jolly Rodent, Jr. class. I heard talk that my present
has arrived!! I'm so esscited! Whee don't get to open ours either until the "Big
Day" or "Big Night." The other Jolly Rodents presents haven't arrived yet.
I've been keeping my cute little ears wide open.
       Anyway dear Secret Santa Piggy and slave (I listened and heard Alge
and friend mention who my Secret Santa Piggy is) thankses to you ssso much. I
wish I knew what it was. This is my first Christmas ever. Come to think of it,
it's yours too, huh? Wow.
       I hoep you get neat stuff, too.

Charlie, Jolly Rodent, Jr. Class,  <-----   who was in trouble again tonight
for fighting. Seems like everybody and every pig is mad at me.
       Alge here -- back to  bed, Charlie!
        I just wanted every pig to know that my guys trudged off to the post
office to mail their outgoing holiday packages early today (Friday). They wore
their neck scarves and ear muffs. I think their cuddle cups looked very
appealing when they returned.