[Gpdd] Behavior: Laid back pig

Jackie Bickers jackie3492 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 22:38:59 EST 2004

Hi,
I just had a quick question...My piggie Rusty has been on antibiotics for
about five days now for a mild respiratory infection (he never even got
"sick", i just heard some snotty breathing out of him, and took him that
day) since then, he eats normal, drinks normal, poops very close to normal,
no more snotty noises,and seems to have good energy. The only thing that is
different is his attitude. This used to be a piggy who took great pride in
running his butt off from me. Now I can reach in with one hand and scoop him
out, no questions asked. I was wondering if the antibiotics are getting him
a bit down, or if the regular morning and night contact is building more
trust than usual.(he was adopted as an adult) Any thoughts?
Jackie (Jasmine, Simon, Lucy, Jezebel, Simon, and the now cool cat Rusty)