[Gpdd] Announcement-Early Christmas Present

Morticia44 at aol.com Morticia44 at aol.com
Sat Dec 18 15:16:12 EST 2004

Hi again everyone,

These past few days have been hectic, with Fiona & Sydney's new brothers
Aiden and Spencer, and more good news today.

After getting Fiona & Sydney in July 2004 and both in the same cage Fiona
finally gave birth
today (saturday, Dec. 18, 2004) to 2 little piggies. one is calico like her
the other is black/white color like Sydney.

It is a true Christmas blessing how I went from 2 piggies to 6 almost over
night. I can't wait to hold them and see what sex they are, but I guess I have
to wait 2 weeks to really handle them.

Keep them all in your prayers.  Happy Holidays from our "big" family

Raina, Sydney, Fiona, Aiden, Spencer and newborns