[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE]Secret Santa

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Sat Dec 25 14:39:37 EST 2004

Merry Christmas to all of our Friends!!
Tom, Huck, G.I. Joe, Spike, and I would like to wish you all a very joyous
holiday season.  To G.I. Joe and Spike's Secret Santa - thank you for the  chew
treats and kabob!  The gifts arrived just in time on Christmas  Eve.  The
mail lady carried the package to the door.  She was so  impressed that guinea
pigs were receiving gifts from Secret Santa, that she came  inside to visit and
meet "The Boys"! Whee hope you are all having a wonderful  holiday with all of
your loved ones.
Tom, Huck, G.I. Joe, Spike, and Donna