[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Sweetie Pigg

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Dec 27 19:14:30 EST 2004

Tex, we were so very sorry to hear of Sweetie Pigg's passing.  It is so
hard to lose a piggie, and having one of these special beings leave at
Christmas is particularly difficult.  We hope you will find comfort,
though, in knowing what a wonderful life you gave her and what good care
you took of her.  How great that she was able to get around fine on her
three legs -- a tribute to your loving care.  How touching, too, that she
would become so excited at getting pellets that she would wiggle and
shake.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of Sweetie
Pigg.  Please accept our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed