[Gpdd] (Misc) Barking Pig

Rebecca Wilmot rebecca.wilmot at permabondeurope.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 09:50:29 EST 2004

Hi GP's

My guinea pig, Jimmy was this morning hiding in the back of his cage
growling at my boyfriend.  He hadn't eaten any of his food.  My
boyfriend coaxed him out with a friendly peace offering of fresh hay.
Soon Jimmy was back to his normal self.  Do you think it is because he
is scared and spooked being on his own?  It wasn't until my boyfriend
talked and coaxed him out that he would come out of his kennel.  Jimmy's
coped very well up till now since the loss of drinking buddy, Vincent,
maybe it is starting to sink in...

Bec & Jimmy

Rebecca Wilmot

Permabond Engineering Adhesives Ltd