[Gpdd] (care)RE smelly cage

CAPPLEBY04 at aol.com CAPPLEBY04 at aol.com
Sat Feb 7 06:31:34 EST 2004

I have 8 guinea pigs the males have there own cages but i clean them out
every day i cant help it i always have some would say every other day is fine . IT
takes me about an hour or more . All my cages are in the green house for the
winter its great nice and light i put bubble wrap round the windows to keep it
warmer . on a frosty morn a bit of sunshine makes it lovely for them .I
always leave the door open during the day for some fresh air. Cant wait to spring
when there out on the grass again .there having a run now.I bought the green
house just for them not interested in plants people think im mad