[Gpdd] RE: [CARE] <a greenhouse for piggies>

Lauren Cordeiro lauren_cordeiro at student.uml.edu
Sun Feb 8 20:29:47 EST 2004

It sounds beautiful. What lucky pigs. I want to build a greenhouse someday and have piggies running around and birds flying (no wings clipped!) and a big skylight and plants too, so my pigs can get sunlight and fresh grass year-round. But cleaning cages every day? I'm good w/ 5-7 days. Plus I started combining a layer of aspen underneath carefresh, and it seems to absorb liquid/smell better. And everyone know's I'm a freak and nut job so no one would think it odd, for me.
Lauren, Piglet and Pooh the Bear