[Gpdd] Announcement: All change

Murphy Catherine - Strategy Unit - catherine.murphy at cabinet-office.x.gsi.gov.uk
Tue Feb 10 06:08:32 EST 2004

Just thought I'd update you all with my news.

As some of you may remember, I had to have Olga put to sleep in November.
To be a companion to Pig, I went to the local rescue centre and got Bailey,
who was 3 months old.  She is silver and another long-haired - I do like to
make my life difficult!

At the end of January, I went to the hutch and Pig was dead.  I comforted
Bailey and started looking for a new friend for her as she really is a very
gregarious piggie.  So, enter Poppy, a 2 month-old, grey-brown with a cream
nose and shoulders.  She has settled in amazingly well, though I had
forgotten quite how speedy the little ones can be!

Pig and Olga were coming up to 5 years old and taught me so much about
unconditional love.  So, I welcome Bailey and Poppy into my home and look
forward to a long and happy friendship with them.

Thanks
Catherine
slave to Bailey and Poppy, remembering Pig-in-a-Pipe and Olga.

The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Energis in partnership with MessageLabs.

On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus-free