[Gpdd] CARE bathing piggies

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 12:36:56 EST 2004

For the newcomers, here is my bathing story.
We have 2 female piggies; Poly, a shorthair and Sweetie, a sheltie.
They get a bath every 2 months on the average in my bathroom sink. I fill the
sink half way with warm water, get the piggies wet ( one pig at a time) and
lather them with Hartz Puppy Shampoo ( it smells ssoooo good). Baby Shampoo
works, too. I wash everything, except the head and try not to get water in their
ears. Rinse, and do it all over again. After all the shampoo is rinsed out the
second time, I wrap them in a towel, and blow- dry them on low setting. I
clean their ears with a kleenex, cut their nails if needed, and Sweetie gets
brushed because of her long hair.
After that I am usually wet from head to tow and need a bath myself.

best wishes,
Marion