[Gpdd] (Announcement) Re: Ivy

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 19:46:38 EST 2004

Linda,
I am so sorry for the loss of your little Ivy. Your
story about her was so beautiful...and I agree with
you that each and every pig that comes into my life
fills me with more love to give to the next one. I am
sad at the loss of one of my precious babies, but I
know that there is always another pig out there that
needs my love as well. My condolences to you.
I would also like to say that I wish I could offer
kind words to everyone who loses a pig. I am not
choosing favorites by any means, but, sometimes, I get
overwhelmed with the loss of so many little ones at
once that I find it hard to respind sometimes. I
always offer up a little prayer for everyone who loses
a precious fuzzy child, even if I am unable to post.
Healing wheeks to everyone who has lost a pig, as well
as to those pigs who must bravely remain behind after
the loss of a beloved companion. One day we will ALL
meet at the Rainbow Bridge, and what a glorious time
we will have!
Stacy and the Squee Squad
(Gizmo, Max, Serendipity, Maxine, Teddy, Oscar and
Willie)
Remembering always- Tribble, Cosmo, Gita and Felix