[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT-PIGGY WIGGY

jessica augenstein missapedept at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 18:51:58 EST 2004

Hey All,
     Piggy Wiggy has been running around like crazy...so I think he is feeling better.  He has vit supplement, timmoth hay and some pellet food that he really likes.  Thanks so much for all the advice and tips.  I love to hear your stories.  He is sneezing alot lately..not sure if that is good or bad!! Piggy Wiggy is black with a white stripe going from under his mouth to right between his ears..he is precious to me.  My mom calls him her grandson bc I have no children ...except pig..LOL I was really suprised but even my mom and step dad have taken to holding him and loving him. He is jsut a loveable guy. o.k. enough ..have a Great Day!!
                                   Jess and Piggy Wiggy