[Gpdd] (HEALTH) RE: Baby pigs having baby pigs

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 12:07:29 EST 2004

Hi i also bought a 8 week old pig from the pet shop .After a couple of weeks
we noticed she was pregnant with about 2 weeks to go i was upset and scared
she wouldnt survive .She gave birth to 3 babies but only 1 survived , they
were both ok although dimple the mummy had a limp for while the vet said it
hurt her hip because she was tiny.But it soon went away.Dimple is a
wonderful mum we called the baby shadow a little girl because she is jet
black and follows her mum every where.I hope your little pig gives birth ok
and all is well
            carole dimple shadow and the rest of the gang