[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Guinea pig magnet sale

LaurieJean gombar sillyca at maine.rr.com
Thu Feb 12 15:37:42 EST 2004

Hi!
Before I go on maternity leave- I would like to sell some guinea pig
magnets.  I can personalize each magnet to look like any or your guinea
pig.  Just send me a picture of your fuzzy ones, and or give me a
detailed description and I will do my best.
This sale starts on the 12th- and you can order up till the 24th of
February.  Contact me via e-mail (not on the digest) with your questions
and or specifications.  Magnets will be hopefully shipped in the second
week of March.  (Just in time for a cutie St. Patrick's Day gift for
your piggy.)
Each magnet ordered, (arriving in the same envelope/parcel) can be
different from the rest- meaning they don't all have to be the same
colorings.
1 magnet for $6
2 magnets for $10
3 magnets for $15
4 magnets for $20
(basically after the first, multiply the number of magnets by 5- I am
"eating" the shipping cost.)
Sincerely,
LJ  www.theurnstudio.com