[Gpdd] [MISC] Finding Breeders

Greengoddess39 at aol.com Greengoddess39 at aol.com
Fri Feb 13 03:36:45 EST 2004

I need to find a companion for my guinea pig, but my mother is rather
particular about the breed. She wants a white, black, and carmel peruvian (long
haired), but will settle for basically any type of exotic looking cavy. We've
looked at pet stores, but it's hard to find a longhaired female that is either 6-8
weeks old, or has never come into contact with a male since sexual maturity. I
don't know how to find breeders in our area, and I've tried search engines,
and the yellow pages. Do you by any chance know how I can find breeders in my
area? I want to get another one as soon as possible.

Thank you very much,
        Raquel Kosacz