[Gpdd] BREEDING: RE:Sara's response to Breeding

Linda Sánchez veronica.ann at verizon.net
Thu Feb 19 12:35:55 EST 2004

Hi to all Pigs and People,

I am just catching up on my Digests after being away for a few days, so my
response to the whole breeding question is a little late, but I want to
thank Sara for her  eloquent and deeply moving tribute to all of us piggie
moms and dads out here doing our best to keep our piglets happy and healthy.
Thanks too for all of the excellent points you make discouraging breeding.
That would make a great Editorial piece in your local newspaper, no?
Peace,
Linda