[Gpdd] Health: Symptoms of Piggie Gas

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 23:36:18 EST 2004

Hello Slaves!
It's me again, Brownie Bear's Slave.
I've been a piggie owner for almost
8 years and I'm embarassed to admit
that I'm not sure how to tell if my
piggie has gas. Now, as strange as
this may be, but my Brownie Bear and
I have almost the same personality:
She's Sassy, and guess what? I'm Sassy
too! She's a Spoiled little thing and
only shows Affection when she's in the
mood and I know what ya'll are thinking
and you're right--BINGO! I'm the same
exact way! ha ha! She Lashes out when
things don't go her way...Yep, that's
ME. I hate to admit it, but it's true.
And now, I have to share this--but I
know ya'll won't judge me cuz we're
Family here...Right??? Well, here it is.
Brownie Bear Farts alot--Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...
Yep! You guessed it...So Do I! ha ha :-)
But, it's not like she's uncomfortable. In
fact, when she passes gas, she just looks
at me like, "Well, you Farted like 10 minutes
ago! so why can't I?!?"  :-)

Okay, so should I be concerned with her
passing gas??? And like I said, it's not
like she's uncomfortable or in pain. She's
just as Perky as can be. And I don't feed her
foods/veggies that are known for causing gas.
And I probably exaggerated a little bit--it's
not like she's farting on me all the time.
I'm just curious as to how you can tell if your
piggie's gas is a problem. Yeah, I'm sure many
of you are laughing right now, but I think this
seems like a pretty legit question. Any thoughts?

        Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)