[Gpdd] Misc--Names for Wilson/Daisey

Debbie Ganley debg43 at ij.net
Sat Feb 21 00:20:33 EST 2004

I think Wilson is a fine name for a girl or a boy!  Very non-sectarian or unisex!   When my daughter & I were going to the Humane Society to adopt a piggie, we were set on a boy named Harry (for Harry Potter.)  We wound up with a piggie that Humane couldn't sex, so we named him/her (at the time) Potter, since the name could go either way.  Potter wound up being a she after a vet visit & Potter fits just fine--she's occasionally also Miss Potter.  I think Wilson could go either way also & is a great choice!  Deb & Potter